Element of Dance - F-777 Element of Dance - F-777

Great Song!

For just an hour this is a really awesome song! =D The only thing I don't like is the main lead fades out and it sounds like u just turned down the level on it instead of a low-pass or something. Otherwise it's great! keep making this stuff!

F-777 responds:

Well it was low-pass but i didn't automate the volume with it to keep the strength. Ah well maybe in a VS. 2 i can fix that =).

Thanks!

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

Amazing!

I'm still amazed at your ability to just sit down and write a great piano piece without needing to take any time at all. Your music is great! I'm looking forward to hearing the more complex stuff.
-downloaded-

Reasoner responds:

Awesome! Thanks for downloading it

Heavenly Tears - F-777 Heavenly Tears - F-777

Awesome Song!

I think this is one of your best. The first two notes in the melody sound exactly like something I'm working on but the rest is completely different. It kinda surprised me to hear the familiar notes and then something I'd never heard before. You've used automation really well in this one, and as always you get the balance of noise in your synths just right. Keep making music!

Speedbreaker - F-777 Speedbreaker - F-777

great song!

You created a great melody for the speed of this song, and the transision around 1:35 and 1:50 is nice. This would be interesting to hear at 120bpm, but it's probably better this way. If you added some reverb to the snare, it might sound better, but other than that this song is great. Sort of asian sounding.

Reasoner- Morning Light Reasoner- Morning Light

nice song!

Just a little repetitive with the opening synth. this is a great song though, but the background pad sounds similar to the ones in your other songs. Is it the same one?
The drum beat is a little simple, and I would recommend that it be slightly heavier. Would you mind if I tried to make a remix of this?

~general405

Reasoner responds:

knock yourself out bro

The Reaper's Promise The Reaper's Promise

nice

This seems like something that would go in a racing game, and I don't know how the Reaper would fit in. ;)
Do you have any idea what his promise is?

SkatingIsGenetic responds:

That he crashes and burns...

Ha, it's all based on imagination.

What do YOU think his promise is? XD

My Hispanic Neighbor -FX- My Hispanic Neighbor -FX-

Good baseline

Nice song! But did you try adding any simple pad or something like that? I think it could help.

SkatingIsGenetic responds:

I wanted to, but none of the pads sounded right with the song.

So I decided not to use any.

Reasoner- Instrumental #4 Reasoner- Instrumental #4

great work!

nothing wrong with this one. :)
i'm not sure which song you said it on, but i remember you saying you'd like there to be an electronica section for audio. you should pm everyone with you as their favorite author and ask them to pm tom about a new section.

Reasoner- The Last Flight Reasoner- The Last Flight

AWESOME SONG MAN!!!!!!!

the only advice i can give you is work a little more on the piano at the beginning, and maybe raise the threshold on the compressor a bit. keep making music!

Our Love Forever Our Love Forever

...

This is a beautiful song. Thanks for helping me deal with myself a little better.